Make your mark in 2021
2020 has been a rollercoaster that has flown by. it’s safe to say we’ll all be glad to put 2020 behind us, now is the perfect time to start planning your marketing for the new year. The new year brings with it the opportunity for a fresh start, to review your current strategy, and begin the year as you mean to go on – with marketing that works.
While no one can be sure how things will pan out in 2021, preparing and planning your marketing is the best way to make sure you get the most out of your marketing investments.
Here are a few of our top tips to make your marketing work for you:
Invest in branded products
Every business is different, that’s why we have a wide range of products to suit every sector and budget. Branded products aren’t just about freebies, it’s about choosing the right products that align with your brand and suit the message you’re putting out there. Here are some products we think will work well in 2021:
- Masks, hand sanitiser and PPE products, are simply a sign of the times, so including them in your branding makes sense as we move into 2021. They are great to hand out to staff, offer to visitors, and to reassure clients that you’re working as safely as possible.
- Investing in branded reusable shopping bags shows your commitment to promoting using more eco-friendly products.
- We’re using our phones more than ever, so portable power banks are becoming essential. Your phone battery will never die in the middle of a video call again.
Adapt and thrive
We’ve all done a fair bit of adapting this year, but has your business caught up? More customers are choosing to shop online so updating your website is key. Make sure the customer has a seamless experience by creating a website that’s both functional and visual. Marketing is always changing, but by moving with the times, you can make sure your business gets the visibility it deserves.
What works for some may not work for others, but here are a few fundamentals that work across the board.
- Check your content – Poor spelling and grammar is not a good look.
- Research – Check out your competitors and get to know your clients so you can identify the type of marketing that’s working best for you.
- Social Media – Make sure your social media channels are updated with consistent content that’s relevant and original.
- Quality, not quantity – It’s best to do a few things well than a lot poorly. Focus on a few marketing channels first and nails the basics before moving on to something else.
If you have a business you need marketing in some form or another. Branded products can give your business the exposure you’re looking for to exactly the right people. To find out how our products can work for you, get in touch with our helpful team today.